Your General Practitioner in Brooklyn
Welcome to Dr. Mocombe's medical clinic in Brooklyn!
Doctor Lucien D Mocombe offers general medical health services in Brooklyn.
We provide preventative care, health education and a wide range of treatments for our patients.
Dr Lucien Denis Mocombe
- Over 26 years of experience
- High-quality care and treatments
- Expert medical assistance
- Wide range of approaches and treatments
- Preventative health services
- Friendly staf
Dr Mocombe is a dedicated physician who has been working as a general practitioner in Brooklyn for over 26 years.
After receiving his initial education in Haiti, he obtained a degree in Health Sciences from CEGEP de Victoriaville in Quebec and went on to acquire his medical diploma from the Faculty of Medicine Xavier Bichat, University of Paris VII, in France.
In 1982 he moved to the USA for surgical training and to complete his residency in Internal Medicine at Lincoln Medical Center in the Bronx, NY. While operating as an emergency room physician, Lucien started his private medical practice in Brooklyn in 1991.
Dr Mocombe's office is located at 3016 Glenwood Rd, just on the other side of Nostrand Avenue from the Brooklyn College campus where he provides care for faculty students, staff as well as the general public.
The best approach is preventative care
A Highly Celebrated Physician
Dr Mocombe strives to develop a meaningful relationship with his patients, encouraging them to approach their health in a proactive way. He has received numerous awards and certificates of recognition over the years, including:
- Silver Medal Award as a Laureate of the Medical School
- Certificates of Recognition from the Black United Fund of New York, and City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Physician of the Month Award from Wellcare of New York, Inc.
- An Award from CCEYEH (Committed Citizens for Excellence in Youth Education and Health)
- The AMS Special Recognition Award
- Certificates of Recognition from Wesleyan and Our Lady of Refuge Church
An experienced and award-winning general practitioner